Check out new solution for ISP:
Splynx Isp Framework solution for ISP with Radius and Mikrotik API support

Credit Cards?

1. 10 years ago

Does MikroBill in anyway interface with payment gateways? It's a bit unrealistic to manually process credit cards for hundreds of customers. I hope there is a solution of some sort I'm missing.

2. Does anyone check this forum?

3. Deleted 10 years ago by Mikrobill_Alex
  4. Mikrobill_Alex

Nov 2013 Administrator

Hi Matt, unfortunately we don't have direct integration with credit cards, but in US our customers us QuickBooks software which has integration with VISA and Mastercard, also it's integrated with other payment options such as paypal.
    Here is a video about Mikrobill integration with QuickBooks -

5. Do you have direct integration with any automatic payment options? Paypal? Google Wallet? Anything? Or must it all be done externally?

6. Oh I see... so the invoices will sync to Quickbooks which can do the processing.

7. Mikrobill_Alex

Nov 2013 Administrator

Hi Matt, exactly.
    Our software is fully integrated with QuickBooks - so payments and all accounting things are made in QuickBooks, mikrobill just check payments every 5 minutes and if invoice generated by mikrobill was paid, it's marked as paid.

In case you don't use QB - we will add paypal soon

regards,
    Alex

8. Any plans create bridge to http://xero.com ? it is also very popular accounting software and is easier to use than quickbooks.

9. Mikrobill_Alex

Jan 2014 Administrator

We don't have plans to support it, because we don't have commercial customers who will use it

10. What about SAGE ?

or to reply!